Want to Write a Guest Post for Us?
We welcome Guest Posts on Phone Tips and Tricks, as long as you follow the guidelines below.
Please read carefully and once ready, please email us at email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
– Reach over 150,000 visitors per month
– Reach a new audience with your content
– Use us as a platform to promote your content and brand
– John a growing community who have contributed on our site
– Benefit from our strong DR/DA/TF and clean link profile
– You are free to promote your article on your social media channels and we will too if we think it’s great!
Acceptable Topics for Guest Posts
– Smartphones / cell phones / mobile phones / tablets
– Smartphone apps and accessories
– Wearables / personal tech
– Phone or Tech related business / entrepreneurship / startups
– Technology news and reviews
– Emergent technology
– Anything similar to the above
Guest Post Guidelines
Your article must meet the following criteria:
– Word count – At least 500-700 words.
– Content – Must be a thoughtful, well researched topic, providing something of value to our audience.
– Unique – Articles MUST be 100% original. We will reject any articles found to be on another site, in part or full.
– Format – Try to write short paragraphs, headings and bullet points to ensure readability.
– Grammar – You must proof read your article for spelling and grammar mistakes. Articles that require too much editing will be rejected.
– Tone – Write your post as if you would speak out loud to someone. Try not to be boring. Show some personality and try to engage with readers.
– Links – We encourage you to link to one or two authority articles, related to the topic. You can include one link to own website. We will not accept affiliate links.
– Rights – In choosing to submit content, you grant us a royalty-free, exclusive license to publish, edit, modify, and re-purpose your content as needed. We reserve the rights to add affiliate links to any guest posts in the future, but we will not remove or change your link.
Sending Us Your Guest Post
– Document Type – Must be submitted as a Google Doc (shared as Public so we can open it)
– Images – Must include at least two non-copyright image. The more the better. Please use a Creative Commons Search to find these. Images that are found to be copyright will be removed and the article may be rejected. Images should be at least 500 pixels wide.
– Author Bio – Provide 3-4 sentences about yourself. We will also provide a link to your blog using your brand or URL anchor. An image isn’t necessary.
Ready to send your article? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org